Why become a member? ×

Fender Japan CIJ 75RI Jazz Bass
£700

TPTroll

[color=#000000]2005 Fender Japan CIJ 75RI jazz bass for sale. [/color]

[color=#000000]Ash body, sunburst finish. Maple neck bound and with pearl inlays. 38mm at nut, approx 56mm at 12th fret.[/color]

[color=#000000]I imported this in January 2016 directly from Japan, so this is a domestic version, not originally sold in UK. I don't think they sold the sunburst versions over here with the maple necks. [/color]

[color=#000000]It has some minor pitting to the metal parts (common from japan domestic items, due to humidity there), and the G string tuner head is a tiny bit loose when using it (as in loose from the tuner shaft, rest of the unit is fine and solid), but not noticeable otherwise. [/color]

[color=#000000]The white pickguard is the original one, the black is aftermarket. will be sold with both, and happy to change it over to the white pickguard before sending out. Everything else is entirely stock and as it came from Japan. [/color]

[color=#000000]It's currently strung with Thomastik flatwounds. It's got one of the best necks I've ever played. Simply stunning. I'm only selling as I don't really use it, I'm more of a P bass and guitar player these days, and it's too good to just be sat at home. [/color]

[color=#000000]Comes with a basically new Thomann hard case, some minor marks from storage on it. [/color]

[color=#000000]Happy for buyer to collect. Postage is £55 insured. [/color]

Trying to attach more photos, but it's not working. Keeps saying I've reached max upload, despite only uploading 1 photo.

Here's a link to the ebay auction for more photos -

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/182394845181?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649