Why become a member? ×

ON HOLD Peavey USA GV Red Sparkle
£650

AndyTravis

Oh well, never say never. I sold this about 18 months ago, and vowed to never let it go once I'd bought it back.

Something has come up, and I've not got the full funds to buy it while I wait for my car to sell, I haven't been playing 5 strings since I've jacked the band in and my new project doesn't require the B at all.

It's a lightweight 9lbs ish, 35" scale Peavey GV 5 string bass made in the USA, It has an 18v active circuit, a pair of VFL humbuckers just like the Cirrus basses and a pau ferro fingerboard.

It has a carbon fibre neck, and I've recently added some Gotoh GB tuners to the bass to match the Hipshot bridge in black and some black Gotoh strap buttons as the Peavey tuning pegs seemed a bit too generic to be on such an amazing bass.

Shallow flat neck profile and a lovey robust B string.

And it's very very sparkly.

It's basically an affordable Modulus quantum 5.

brand new d'addario strings, and it still has the plastic covering on the back plates...

No case - I originally bought it without, sold it without and bought it back without...

can ship at buyers risk, probably £20 in UK. If you want it shipping outside of the UK, it'll be a neck off job and i'll be asking you to arrange collection etc - I'm currently up to my eyes with a new job, and new baby (as well as her 2 siblings...) so time is tight...

or collection in Manchester (M27)

Very sad to see it go, but very excited at having the prospect of the one that got away when times were tight...

Any questions, just ask and i'll happily reply

Edited by AndyTravis