Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Boss OC2 & Boss DS1
£100

bassbora

Both pedals now sold.

I am going through my unused gear and came across these two pedals.

First Boss OC2 I bought new in 1994. I saw this in Bass Player mentioned on the pedal board of Sting and Marcus Miller, possibly Pino as well. I never used it so it has basically sat in the box since 1994. Price is £80 shipped. I guess you know what it does if you are reading this ad. Either one octave below or 2 (both 1 and 2 if you really want to go for it). [b](SOLD)[/b]

Second pedal is Boss DS 1 the infamous orange pedal. I started playing guitar at home and since I played metal I needed distortion. Having already 1 Boss pedal I thought that is the way to go and bought the most basic Boss pedal that read distortion. It did help having it orange so it didn't get lost amongst the kids' toys. But as having said kids guitar and pedal came less and less out of the box. This pedal isn't used much at all. Price is [s][b]£ 25 [/b][/s][b]£20[/b] shipped.

I am struggling to put up pictures but send me a PM if interested and I will try and email them.

I am based in Perth area but work in Edinburgh so I can drop off in city centre. If anyone is wanting both we can look at a deal for both.

Thanks

Edited by bassbora