Why become a member? ×

SOLD ....EBS Neoline 110 Bass Guitar Cab Cabinet - Upgraded Speaker
£250

bagsieblue

[color=#000000][font=-webkit-standard]EBS Neoline 110 Bass Guitar Cab Cabinet -[/font][/color]
£250 collected plus £20 to ship.
[color=#000000][font=-webkit-standard]Based in Chorley, Lancs.[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=-webkit-standard]Note that this cabinet has an upgraded speaker / main driver.[/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=-webkit-standard]It has a series ii Deltalite 2510 speaker. [/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=-webkit-standard]They are very similar specs but the series ii has slightly more bass response.[/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=-webkit-standard][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Small issue in that the cab in that the spring loaded handle/tilt stand does not spring back automatically.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]It still works fine as a handle, tilt stand etc but rather than 'springing back' flush against the cab it needs to be folded back into place.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]A very minor issue and likely an easy fix but it's never bothered me as no functionality is lost.[/font][/color][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=-webkit-standard]In great condition as can be seen from the photographs.[/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=-webkit-standard]I have the loose badge that I will include with the sale.[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=-webkit-standard]The Blurb:[/font][/color]

[i]The EBS NeoLine cabinets are capable of handling the most demanding levels of sound. They are packed with the latest innovations in speaker cabinet design, for bass players looking for extraordinary sonic qualities and power.[/i]
[size=1]Lose Weight; Gain Power[/size]
Every EBS NeoLine speaker enclosure is made from truly tonal, lightweight, spruce plywood. Equipped with third generation Neodymium speakers, these cabinets have superior, dynamic range and unbeatable power handling throughout the entire frequency spectrum. This will satisfy even the most demanding bass player when it comes to portability and above all, sound.
[b] Unmatched Performance[/b]

The NeoLine Pro speakers are the solution when high power handling, together with unmatched performance is required; all in a wonderfully lightweight cabinet.
[b] Mini Size[/b]

The amazingly compact NeoLine 110 and 112 cabinets are the lightest in the entire range of EBS enclosures. Offering super versatility, these cabinets have a sprung lever fitted to enable the ?tilt? function, making them perfect for both stage and studio work.
[b] Technical Specifications[/b][list]
[*][b]Frequency Response:[/b]50 - 18k Hz
[*][b]Sensitivity:[/b]99 dB
[*][b]Power Rating: [/b] 250W RMS
[*][b]Impedance:[/b]8 ohms
[*][b]Volume:[/b]32 liters
[*][b]Height:[/b]34 cm / 13"
[*][b]Width:[/b]49 cm / 19"
[*][b]Depth:[/b]34 cm / 13"
[*][b]Weight:[/b]11 kg / 24 lbs
[/list]
Pics attached - happy to send through more photos, details etc if required.

Edited by bagsieblue

• 1 month later...