Why become a member? ×

Feeler - *PICS ADDED * Hudson Project Bass 5er, possible trade
£220

chrisd783

Hi all

I might be looking to trade the above for another 5 string.

I bought it to see if I could take to 5 strings, and it turns out I can. Only moving on as I'm keen to try others to get a feel for what's out there. The long term plan is to find out roughly what I like best then to splash out on a higher-end model after trying as many as I can.

The bass itself is active and is finished in piano black. I've never gigged it, has one or two minor cosmetic bruises but nothing too noticeable.

It plays very well and the pre-amp EQ is an absolute BEAST - I can honestly say it's the most versatile pre-amp I've ever come across. I was amazed!

I'm in the market for pretty much anything with 5 strings of roughly the same value - cash adjustment is on the table either way, but can't add a great deal at present. Squire Jazz would particularly tickle my fancy but will consider anything.

If anyone thinks they might be interested, PM me some pics and I'll reply with some of the Hudson, I'm struggling to get them on here for some reason.

Cheers for looking amigos

Chris

Edited by chrisd783

A lot of people put their pics up on PostImage or Photobucket and link to them. Sales seem better if you can put pics in the original item (I need to do this), but if that's not working, then a link is certainly better than no pics at all :)

[quote name='alyctes' timestamp='1477870033' post='3165004']
A lot of people put their pics up on PostImage or Photobucket and link to them. Sales seem better if you can put pics in the original item (I need to do this), but if that's not working, then a link is certainly better than no pics at all :)
[/quote]

Thanks for the advice, I'll look into this later on today :)

• 3 weeks later...