Why become a member? ×

Iceni Zoot "Allure" Custom Shop Jazz 5
£700

longtimefred

[color=#666666][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Up for grabs is my recently acquired in a trade deal custom built Iceni Zoot "Allure" Jazz 5 with EMG pickups and preamp. The 40P5 pickup in this thing is awesome, and the DC gives that Stingray esq snap and just sounds massive! [/size][/font][/color][color=#666666][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Real cracker of a bass with a beast of pickup s[/size][/font][/color][color=#666666][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]election and pre amp. The neck is great and is nice n narrow which is why i tried it. I just dont cut it on a 5 String (knackered wrist) and want to go back to more passive bass again. Specs are as follows.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]made in the UK in 2010.
Slab body made of ash, maple neck & fretboard,
EMG 40P5 neck pickup, EMG 40DC bridge pickup,
EMG BQC system preamp,
34 inch scale, 45 mm nut width, 17.5mm string spacing,
only 4.1 kg![/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Happily sell for £700 ono or better trades for 4 sting Fender Jazz / Sandberg / Spector / Yamaha BB / Warwick etc as i am always wanting more toys. Show me what you got..[/size][/font][/color]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#666666][size=3]Can look at shipping but as i really wanna do a swap for something, meeting is better plus you get to play it first! [/size][/color][/font]

[color=#666666][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Will come with a nice Gator lightweight semi hard case i found in the loft that i dont use. [/size][/font][/color][color=#666666][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]I have just fitted a new set of D'addario nickel wounds and it comes with a set of flats that were on it when i got it. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Cheers[/size][/font][/color]

Edited by longtimefred