Why become a member? ×

Fender American Vintage Reissue 75 Jazz FSR Limited Edition **SOLD PLEASE REMOVE**
£1200

Mike2tone

[center][b][i][size=6][font=courier new,courier,monospace]PRICE £1,200 No trades please.[/font][/size][/i][/b][/center]

[center][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][size=5]Hello Everyone,[/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][size=5]Here we got a mint, as new, 10/10 condition Fender American Vintage Re-Issue 75 Jazz Bass. This is a limited edition FSR (Factory Special Run) in aged natural, which can only be found in a couple of stores around Europe and for almost £2000:[/size][/font][/center]

[center][url="http://www.doctorbass.net/es/c/?iddoc=1005173023&idsec=1000167715"]http://www.doctorbas...dsec=1000167715[/url][/center]
[center][url="https://www.amazon.co.uk/Fender-American-Vintage-Jazz-Natural/dp/B00K2AN5B4/ref=sr_1_51?s=musical-instruments&ie=UTF8&qid=1475700475&sr=1-51&keywords=bass"]https://www.amazon.c...1&keywords=bass[/url][/center]

[center][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][size=5]The bass is really in a "as new" condition. I bought it because i fell in love with the way it looked and sounded, but I am a 5 string player so it has been played very, very few times, as I simply prefer the flatter radius on 5 string basses.. ..Even the scratch plate film is still on!! To top it all, the bass has been set up by the lovely people at Andertons Music, so it plays like a dream. I may add, the bass has never been gigged, only played at home, hence there is not a single mark on it, it is as it left the factory.[/size][/font][/center]

[font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][size=5][color=#0000cd]Here are the specs:[/color][/size][/font][list]
[*][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][size=5][color=#0000cd]Model Name: FSR American Vintage '75 Jazz Bass®[/color][/size][/font]
[*][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][size=5][color=#0000cd]Model Number: 017-0335-(734)[/color][/size][/font]
[*][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][size=5][color=#0000cd]Series: American Vintage Series[/color][/size][/font]
[*][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][size=5][color=#0000cd]Body: Ash Neck: Maple, '70s "C" Shape, (Gloss Urethane Finish)[/color][/size][/font]
[*][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][size=5][color=#0000cd]Fingerboard: 1-Piece Maple, 7.25" Radius (184 mm)[/color][/size][/font]
[*][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][size=5][color=#0000cd]No. of Frets: 20 Vintage Style Frets[/color][/size][/font]
[*][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][size=5][color=#0000cd]Scale Length: 34" (863.6 mm)[/color][/size][/font]
[*][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][size=5][color=#0000cd]Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)[/color][/size][/font]
[*][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][size=5][color=#0000cd]Hardware: Nickel/Chrome[/color][/size][/font]
[*][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][size=5][color=#0000cd]Machine Heads: American Vintage '70s Fender®-Stamped Open Gear Tuning Machines[/color][/size][/font]
[*][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][size=5][color=#0000cd]Bridge: American Vintage Bass with Single Groove Steel Barrel Saddles[/color][/size][/font]
[*][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][size=5][color=#0000cd]Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black[/color][/size][/font]
[*][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][size=5][color=#0000cd]Pickups: American Vintage '75 Jazz Bass® Single-Coil Pickups[/color][/size][/font]
[*][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][size=5][color=#0000cd]Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone[/color][/size][/font]
[*][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][size=5][color=#0000cd]Colour: Aged Natural, (Gloss Urethane Finish)[/color][/size][/font]
[*][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][size=5][color=#0000cd]Strings: Fender® USA 7250M, NPS, (.045, .065, .085, .105 Gauges)[/color][/size][/font]
[*][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][size=5][color=#0000cd]Unique Features: Upper Mounted Thumb Rest, "Bullet" Truss Rod Adjustment, 3-Bolt Neck Plate with Micro-Tilt Adjustment, White Binding with White Pearloid Block Inlay, Synthetic Bone Nut, Black Plastic Control Knobs Source: U.S. Accessories: Deluxe Black Hardshell Case, Strap, Cable.[/color][/size][/font]
[/list]
[center][size=5][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]All the case candy is included, as you can see on the picture and it comes in its original Fender case, which does not have a scratch either. [/font][/size][/center]

[center][size=5][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]I have sold a couple of basses here on Basschat recently, so please ask if you would like to see some feedback.[/font][/size][/center]

[center][u][color=#ff0000]FREE MAINLAND UK SHIPPING VIA UPS/DPD INCLUDED!![/color][/u][font=trebuchet ms, helvetica, sans-serif][size=5]. The bass can also be picked up from Guildford or Kingston Upon Thames. Cash on collection accepted or PayPal if the buyer covers the fees. European shipping also available but please enquire for a quote.[/size][/font][/center]

[center][u][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][size=5]Please click on the link for images:[/size][/font][/u][/center]

[center][u][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][size=5][url="http://imgur.com/a/rrQqN"]http://imgur.com/a/rrQqN[/url][/size][/font][/u][/center]

[center][size=5]You know this bass is a bargain given that the prices are going through the roof with the new exchange rates. Questions and offers welcomed.[/size][/center]

[center][attachment=229380:IMAG1130.jpg][/center]
[center][attachment=229376:IMAG1116.jpg][/center]
[center][attachment=229377:IMAG1117.jpg][/center]
[center][attachment=229379:IMAG1119.jpg][/center]

Edited by Mike2tone

That is awsome. Does it have 70,s spacing pickups? Really wouldn't matter to me to be honest. Its got Marcus Miller tone all over it. Really nice example. This bass is making me want to get back to a Fender 70,s Jazz

Edited by bubinga5

[quote name='bubinga5' timestamp='1475925467' post='3149798']
That is awsome. Does it have 70,s spacing pickups? Really wouldn't matter to me to be honest. Its got Marcus Miller tone all over it. Really nice example. This bass is making me want to get back to a Fender 70,s Jazz
[/quote]

Hi, I have not measured it but I am pretty certain that it does have the 70's spacing. You get that extra punch, just like you get with a MM bass. It is certainly a really nice bass and it is unfair that it does not get played. I'll post some pictures without the covers so you can see the pickups. I'm open to offers via PM.