Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* Mesa Carbine M6 amp + Korg DTR2000 + 3U flightcase
£600

largo

As age creeps upon me, my rig slowly decreases in size....
So, having downsized my cabs from a couple of Vanderkley 210MNT to a couple of Barefaced One10's I have now gone class D and got myself a Mesa Subway D800 to sit upon these. What this means is someone else has the opportunity to buy a "sledgehammer" of an amp in a Mesa Carbine M6 along with a Korg DTR2000 rack mount tuner and a lovely red, 3U full flight case recently purchased from Swan Flight cases with lightweight panel boards.

There's a few small marks on the face which were there when I got it. Largest is a scratch beside the power light on the RHS which you can see in the picture. This is an amp for gigging though, it's certainly not a bedroom practice amp.

Still a one-man lift, so not excessive but my OCD meant I just couldn't have this sitting on top of the 2 x One10 stack.

Thomann sell these amps new at £1600+ so this has to be a bargain. At the moment, I won't split & would prefer not to courier. Based in Fife, Scotland and happy to travel an hour or so if it helps with the sale.

Edited by largo