Why become a member? ×

***SOLD*** Epiphone EB0 Cherry red ***SOLD***
£75

Harryburke14

***Now Sold***

It is with a heavy heart that I am looking to move on my very first instrument ever. Bought for me for my 13th birthday, this EB0 is the bass I learnt on and even played my first few gigs as a young man on (Liverpools Cavern Club included). That being said, it has since been taken over by newer, long scale basses and as a result has been sitting gathering dust for the best part of a year. And with me looking at taking up the 6 string guitar, the 1-in-1-out rule comes in.

The bass is in good condition all things considered, with light wear to the hardware from dust and what-have you. There are some scratches to the neck plate though that must have come from a belt or something. It's been used and looks like it, but no damage to the paintwork, frets, or any of the wood. It also comes with a set of mostly unused Daddario strings that still look shiny. Also, a free fitted gig bag.

According to the serial number, it was made in Indonesia in January of 2009.

I've seen these go on EBay for upwards of the £80 mark, and seen them go for even more on some occasions. And at less than half of the RRP I'm sure it would be great for any SG-style or short scale fan or indeed any beginners (just as it served me for that purpose).

***IF YOUVE READ ALL THAT AND NOT NOTICED ITS SOLD THEN JUST A REMINDER ITS SOLD***

Edited by Harryburke14