Why become a member? ×

Fender Modded Pawn Shop Bass VI - SOLD
£800

The Twickerman

[color=#1D2129][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]This is a Mexican Fender Pawn shop Bass VI modified to original Bass VI configuration.[/font][/color]

[color=#1D2129][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Price drop to £700[/font][/color]

[color=#1D2129][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]It has a Paul Neagle bespoke scratchplate and Marc Rutter control plate, and a genuine Fender Jaguar single coil added. I will include the original scratchplate, pickup and blade selector.[/font][/color]

[color=#1D2129][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Recently serviced by Charlie Chandler in Hampton, it's a dream to play and has all those classic Bass VI tones in abundance.[/font][/color]

[color=#1D2129][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]It's fitted with a custom set of La Bellas .026/.036/.044/.056/.080/.100[/font][/color]

[color=#1D2129][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]It's never been gigged, and is beautiful in Candy Apple Red - WITH MATCHING HEADSTOCK! - but it's not mint and has two dings. One is a very small black circular "dot" on the back (barely visible) and the other a chip near the jack socket.[/font][/color]

[color=#1D2129][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Also included is the original tag (which oddly says "J Bass" - >?)[/font][/color]
[color=#1D2129][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif].[/font][/color]
[color=#1D2129][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I'll also include the case shown. It's not a perfect fit.[/font][/color]

[color=#1D2129][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Collection preferred for this one - although I could deliver NW, W, SW, S or N London, or Berkshire... PM me if interested.[/font][/color]

[color=#1D2129][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Thanks![/font][/color]
- Nick.

Edited by The Twickerman

I'm struggling to upload pictures - for the moment, here's a link to my Facebook sale page...

(Apologies to those that don't do Facebook.)

[url="https://www.facebook.com/groups/UKMGE/permalink/654425531379392/?sale_post_id=654425531379392"]www.facebook.com/groups/UKMGE/permalink/654425531379392/?sale_post_id=654425531379392[/url]

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...