Why become a member? ×

**SOLD** Yamaha TRBX305, White, Schaller Straplocks, D'addarios, £200
£200

dyerseve

Up for sale (no trades thank you) is a white Yamaha TRBX305 in excellent condition. I cant see any marks but it is a used instrument so I can hardly call it "mint".

This is a great instrument for the money with the on-board EQ and tone shaping providing loads of flexibility as well as Yamahas usual high level of quality and playability.

I have upgraded this with Schaller straplocks but will include the originals with the sale. Will come with a soft case.

Pickup prefered but can deliver/meetup within a 50 mile radius of DY3 - i am also frequently in the Stoke area.

I know I am new here but I have been buying and selling on ebay for 10 years with 100% feedback over 500+ transactions so like to think I am pretty reliable in my descriptions when selling - check out my profile on ebay - [b][i]justmyfourstringsandme[/i][/b]

Price dropped to £175

Edited by dyerseve

I didn't realise that there was another Basschatter in the DY3 area. If I had £175 this would be perfect for me. If it's still here when I've sold my Squier VM '77 Jazz, I'll be in touch

[quote name='MoJo' timestamp='1473592833' post='3131411']
I didn't realise that there was another Basschatter in the DY3 area. If I had £175 this would be perfect for me. If it's still here when I've sold my Squier VM '77 Jazz, I'll be in touch
[/quote]

Not only that but a fellow MotoGP fan as well!