Why become a member? ×

SansAmp Para Diver for sale

mr pablo

Been doing some clearing out as of late with my pedals and these two are the last to go, both are in mint condition with velcro attatched to the bases for easy attachment to pedalboards, pics will be put up later as I'm not at home at the mo.

Prices, Paradriver looking for £100 posted

[s]The cream pie is a limited edition talkbass one, one of the last made before the blueberry ones and one of 9 in this colour so is pretty rare, I realy dont want to sell this pedal but I need the ££ so I'm after what i paid for it which was £85 posted[/s][color="#FF00FF"][b][u]NOW SOLD[/u][/b][/color]

Edited by mr pablo

[quote name='mr pablo' post='300010' date='Oct 5 2008, 05:56 PM']Been doing some clearing out as of late with my pedals and these two are the last to go, both are in mint condition with velcro attatched to the bases for easy attachment to pedalboards, pics will be put up later as I'm not at home at the mo.

Prices, Paradriver looking for £100 posted

The cream pie is a limited edition talkbass one, one of the last made before the blueberry ones and one of 9 in this colour so is pretty rare, I realy dont want to sell this pedal but I need the ££ so I'm after what i paid for it which was £85 posted[/quote]

would you consider a part exchange? I have a Caitlinbread HyperPak that i just got off a TalkBass Member, but i've some great stuff about the Cream Pie, I ended up paying about £70 for it (it was a part exchange for my Germanium B:assmaster with expression pedal) which is almost whay you're asking, but im offering some cash too.

let me know if you're interrested. Id like to buy the cream pie straight off you but i cant really justify it with the HyperPak being so tiny and sounding so great.

PS: is paypal ok?

[quote name='Dosi Y'Anarchy' post='300097' date='Oct 5 2008, 08:06 PM']would you consider a part exchange? I have a Caitlinbread HyperPak that i just got off a TalkBass Member, but i've some great stuff about the Cream Pie, I ended up paying about £70 for it (it was a part exchange for my Germanium B:assmaster with expression pedal) which is almost whay you're asking, but im offering some cash too.

let me know if you're interrested. Id like to buy the cream pie straight off you but i cant really justify it with the HyperPak being so tiny and sounding so great.

PS: is paypal ok?[/quote]
PM'd twice! :)