Captain Bass

BOTH IN GREAT CONDITION AND RECENTLY SERVICED-
[attachment=17118:DSC00684.JPG]
[attachment=17119:DSC00687.JPG]
[attachment=17120:DSC00723.JPG]
[attachment=17121:DSC00726_censored.jpg]
[attachment=17122:DSC00736.JPG]
[b][color="#000080"]SELLING THEM BOTH TOGETHER FOR £700!!![/color][/b]

[u][b]EDEN WP100 NAVIGATOR[/b][/u] [color="#000080"]£350[/color] [b]RRP £924.00[/b]

[b]The dials are very sensitive and the options are endless. There is a great "recording out" feature which im gonna miss, allowing you to send a post EQ, pre compressor signal to the board - with level adjust!
The compressor on this is probably the best ive heard on a bass preamp!
More ins and outs than you can find a use for including a tuner dedicated out that stays active when in mute mode, 1 full range DI and 2 left/right DIs, left and right effects loops, etc.....
[/b]

Front panel:
Tune mute, Gain, Tube shape (how warm/wooly), Enhance (mid scoop, on/off), Compresor (rate/treshhold, on/off), low EQ, 3 band semi parametric EQ, high EQ, DI level (pre/post EQ, pre/post comp selectable), side chain level, AUX In level, crossover (biamp/ stereo selectable), master level, turbo boost (20 db volume boost).

"Our WP100 preamp features a tube input stage, dbx type compression with variable threshold and rate controls, tube character control, enhance control, the famous Eden semi-parametric eq, front panel D.I. output control, mono pre-eq loop, stereo post-eq loop, side-chain loop with front panel blend pot, variable crossover, stereo led output meters, tuner out, stereo and mono XLR outputs, and a defeatable limiter."

Model WP100
Size 17"W x 3.5"H x 12"D
Weight 12 lbs.

[u][b]EDEN WT1000 Bass Power Amp[/b][/u] [color="#000080"]£450[/color] [b]RRP £1029.00[/b]

[b]The thing i love about this power amp is that you can adjust the tone for each channel, if your using a 4x10 and a 1x15 you can put more lows to the 15 and more highs to the 4x10. You can pretty much run any 2 cabs off this amp
You have the choice of 1/4th\'s, Bannanna\'s or speakons.
very versitile, powerful and great Eden reliability!!![/b]

"Features include 2 x 450 watts @ 4, 1000 watts RMS mono bridged @ 4. Balanced inputs, dual 1 /4, “ plugs, binding post, NL-4 output connections, international voltage selection and tone balance. The WT1000 also has front panel Bridge, Mono, Stereo switch and automatic output limiting for maximum playability. Companion to the WP100"

Model WT1000
Size 17"x3.5"x14.5"
Weight 28 lbs.
Distortion Less Than .1%
Frequency Response 10 hz-25khz /- 2 db

Power @ 4 Ohms 2 x 425 Watts RMS
Power @ 2 Ohms 2 x 500 Watts RMS
Power mono-bridged @ 4 Ohms 1000 Watts RMS

BOTH HAVE RACK EARS

BOTH RECENTLY SERVICED!

BOTH IN GREAT CONDITION!

IM IN LONDON AREA AND CAN DRIVE

[color="#FF0000"]3rd and final PRICE DROP!!
SELLING TOGETHER FOR [b]£700[/b]
[/color][u][/u]

Edited by Captain Bass

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

[quote name='Wayward-Wanderer' post='325163' date='Nov 9 2008, 10:39 AM']Have you got any pictures of em?
Eden is a brilliant make, Have a bump :)[/quote]
They are being serviced to ensure they are in full working order before I sell them on.

I will be taking pictures when I get them back!

Regards,

Andy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

[quote name='coasterbass' post='355620' date='Dec 16 2008, 08:51 AM']This is an awesome preamp - someone really should get excited about this! As OP states, the options are endless but at the same time its sooooo easy to use. Even with everything flat the tone is immense.

Bump to the top, especially for a fellow Pinner man![/quote]
Cheers Neighbour :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Captain Bass' post='370723' date='Jan 5 2009, 10:59 AM']DAMN YOU CREDIT CRUNCH!

BUMP![/quote]

Sod it - Captain, if you're prepared to wait until next Tuesday for collection/cash, put a hold on this and i'll definately take it as discussed. If you want anything in the form of a deposit to confirm it, drop me a PM! I just can't let this one get away!!!!

Cheers!!!!

[quote name='blackhatbass' post='370970' date='Jan 5 2009, 02:50 PM']Sod it - Captain, if you're prepared to wait until next Tuesday for collection/cash, put a hold on this and i'll definately take it as discussed. If you want anything in the form of a deposit to confirm it, drop me a PM! I just can't let this one get away!!!!

Cheers!!!![/quote]

Oh, and anyone interested in a Boss GT-10B (mint, boxed, never gigged), i'm open to offers. Proper selling thread coming soon! Got to build back the bank balance somehow!

Edited by blackhatbass

[quote name='blackhatbass' post='370970' date='Jan 5 2009, 02:50 PM']Sod it - Captain, if you're prepared to wait until next Tuesday for collection/cash, put a hold on this and i'll definately take it as discussed. If you want anything in the form of a deposit to confirm it, drop me a PM! I just can't let this one get away!!!!

Cheers!!!![/quote]
On hold for the gentleman in the hat!

• 1 month later...

[quote name='kroogie' post='407269' date='Feb 12 2009, 08:10 AM']Hi! I`ll buy the WP100 Navigator for 350gbp ! Will you ship to Norway?

Jon K

Check out my myspace site
myspace.com/jonkrogstad[/quote]

I'm afraid i brought this a while back, so it's no longer for sale! Had a few problems with the WT1000 since, but the Navigator is a thing of beauty! Sorry - but it's all mine!!!!!

Edited by blackhatbass

[quote name='kroogie' post='407269' date='Feb 12 2009, 09:10 AM']Hi! I`ll buy the WP100 Navigator for 350gbp ! Will you ship to Norway?

Too bad:-(

What`s wrong with the WT1000, I`ve got one of those, never had a problem!

Jon K

Check out my myspace site
myspace.com/jonkrogstad[/quote]

[quote name='blackhatbass' post='408351' date='Feb 13 2009, 11:55 AM']I'm afraid i brought this a while back, so it's no longer for sale! Had a few problems with the WT1000 since, but the Navigator is a thing of beauty! Sorry - but it's all mine!!!!![/quote]

That didn`t work out as I thought;-)

What problems do you have with the WT1000, I`ve got one, never had any problems, besides weak speakers ;)