Microphone Cable, Female XLR Connector, Strap, Cleaning Cloth
£17

[b][size=3][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]Okay following retirement these are very definately the last bits and bobs associated with my time as a Bass Player. I have put down the postage for the heaviest item, and will split as required so PM me if interested in a specific [b]thing (note postage to mainland UK only):[/b][/font][/size][/b]

[b][size=3][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][b]Livewire Professional OFC 10m 1/4 inch Jack to Male XLR Low Noise Microphone Cable (Black): £5.00 plus £3.95 P&P[/b][/font][/size][/b]

[b][size=3][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]Female to Female XLR connector: £4.00 posted[/font][/size][/b]

[b][size=3][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]Ernie Ball Microfiber Cloth in unopened packaging: £3.00 posted[/font][/size][/b]

[b][size=3][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]Really nice unbranded, extremely comfortable padded fabric 4' Bass Strap - dark blue/black: £5.00 posted (see pic). This was my main strap for a while and it is still in great condition, not showing any signs of wear.[/font][/size][/b]