Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Fender Precision bass with upgraded pickups
£330

offhegoes

[s][color=#3C3241]For sale: a Fender Precision Bass guitar (MIM) with upgraded pickups and a hard case. [/color][/s][b][color=#3C3241]SOLD[/color][/b]

[color=#3C3241]It's in great and fully working condition with no issues. I bought it on here for £300 in April. A few months ago it was given a full clean and setup by GuitarGuitar in Glasgow (£60) and the standard Fender pickups were replaced with Seymour Duncan SPB3 Quarter Pound pickups (£65). The only other modifications were to install strap-locks and to replace the original pickguard with the one in the photo. It has been gigged lightly but always well looked after. The finish around the headstock has bobbled a little and so has the finish on the pickguard, but neither of these affect its playability or sound. I've included the original Fender pickups in the SPB3 box just in case you prefer the originals![/color]

[color=#3C3241]Selling because I'm looking to change over to a Fender Jazz bass for my new band. I'll consider trades for a Fender (not Squier) Jazz, but apart from that just looking to sell.[/color]

[color=#3C3241]Can be delivered anywhere within 30 miles of Glasgow, posted at cost to the buyer or collected. Any questions just ask, thanks :)[/color]

[color=#3C3241]Andy[/color]

[color=#3C3241][/color]
[color=#3C3241][/color]

Edited by offhegoes