Why become a member? ×

Wal fretless MKI 1984-sold
£3425

wombatboter

[color=#1D2129][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I'm selling my fretless Wal from 1984 (W2307) which I bought a couple of months ago here on bass.chat. [/font][/color]
[color=#1D2129][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I paid 3900 euros for it and an extra 250 euros to have a luthier put some satin finish on the neck and make the dots and the lines a bit clearer for my eyes...[/font][/color]
[color=#1D2129][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Apart from some buckle rash on the back it is in excellent condition and has all the Wal ingredients you need (comes with a Wal case). Not looking for a profit so I want to have my money back so I'm asking 3425 £ which includes shipment to the UK and a big part of Europe. [/font][/color]
[color=#1D2129][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Collection is also possible but I live near Brussels (Belgium). Not looking for trades, sorry.[/font][/color]
[color=#1D2129][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I hope the former owner doesn't mind that I'm using some of his pictures . For more information one can always contact me.[/font][/color]
[color=#1D2129][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I'll send the bass well packed as soon as the payment has been done (feedback is on bass.chat under "wombatboter") but I don't use paypal.. Not that I have anything to hide since I lost 1800 euros myself years ago on a fake Wal somewhere in Scotland (at a time I was too naieve and had never heard of Western Union)[/font][/color]
[color=#1D2129][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I would say I wasn't really looking for trades but to be honest I'm back in a Level 42-mood so perhaps a nice Status Kingbass of a colourful Jaydee (with a stable neck) and some extra cash could make me change my mind.[/font][/color]
[color=#1D2129][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Thanks for looking..some pictures and a couple of vids I made to give an impression of the potential of this bass.[/font][/color]

Edited by wombatboter

Some people have asked for some more info..I took a picture of the info on the cavity plate..the weight of the bass is 4,5 kg

[url="http://s162.photobucket.com/user/wombatboter/media/plate%20001_zpsgfmupsdt.jpg.html"][/url]

Edited by wombatboter