Why become a member? ×

SOLD Cog Effects Knightfall 66 -- Switchable Diodes Version
£150

Crazy Otto

[b]Cog Knightfall 66[/b] - pre-production switchable diodes version ([b]125£[/b])
A truly great swiss-army knife pedal that I really like, but I want to grab the new version and need to defray the costs, so this monster is up for sale. If it doesn't sell I would happily keep playing it.

Features: Two independent channels with switchable diodes for each:
1 & 10 - Mosfet
2 & 9 - LED
3 & 8 - Germanium
4 & 7 - Rectifier
5 & 6 - Silicon
1-5 are right channel, 6-10 are left channel.

[b]Open to trade offers.[/b] Free shipping for each pedal inside Germany, 3-8£ inside the EU or to the UK. Shipping anywhere else to be calculated upon sale.

Edited by Crazy Otto

Hi there,

It's a hand-built pedal from an independent maker in Canada. Two channel always-on pedal, so one channel is always on. Hit the switch to change channels. Provides a lot of flexibility in terms of switching between passive and active basses (how I used it, but I sold my active and am just playing passives these days). The other way I used it was to drive a pedal that likes a hot signal to come alive, and then switching channels to an even hotter signal to push it even more. Now I just use another overdrive pedal for that purpose. I'm not sure how much the max boost is, but it seems to line up pretty closely with the max on a TC Spark, maybe slightly less than that. Southampton just changed their website -- it looks like he's on a production hiatus and is spending his time developing new stuff. But here's a [url="https://www.talkbass.com/threads/npd-southampton-all-things-equal-clean-boost-buffer.1144067/"]Talkbass thread[/url] on it.

Cheers

Edited by Crazy Otto

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...