Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn: Sandberg Masterpiece Jazz
£1495

TorVic

It's all original as made by Sandberg. Here's the description from the second video linked above - it mentions that the Gotoh bridge was part of the original build spec:

"[color=#333333][font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif][size=3]I sold this bass the recently... but we recorded this last video one day before it was shipped to its new owner. This custom-built Sandberg California TT4 was part of the "Selected Unique" series, that was created by me back in the days when I was working at Musik Schmidt in Frankfurt/Germany. All basses of this series were passive, got a set of Kloppmann 60JB pickups, a simple Gotoh bridge and each one had a different finish. I used to call this bass "The Grail" cause it had one of the most comfortable necks I've ever put my hands on. The body was made from alder, the neck from canadian hard maple and fretboard from rosewood. The finish is Sandberg's Soft Aged Black. This bass got the full "Masterpiece" treatment but I decided to get it just a bit worn, not the full beat up thing that Sandberg likes to do.[/size][/font][/color]"

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...