Why become a member? ×

SOLD Aguilar Tonehammer Preamp/DI pedal plus 18v adaptor
£140

bassbiscuits

Hello

[b]NOW SOLD[/b]

Having a clear out and not using this so it can go.

It's an Aguilar Tonehammer DI and preamp pedal. It's basically the front end of a Tonehammer amp/EQ in pedal form.

Just to clarify, this one also comes with the the Aguilar 18v adaptor, tho it can run from two 9v batteries (included) as well. The adaptor is a genuine Aguilar one, which itself cost £25 to buy, and which is an optional extra.

The pedal is built like a tank, and in the same brilliant condition as when I bought from a fellow Basschatter. It has one small scuff on the side of the casing, and Velcro attached to the underside, but apart from that it's barely been used.

Good pedal, lots of useful EQ and tones, as well as the AGS function which gives everything from a bit of warmth and grit, right up to some fuller distortion.

I think I only used the pedal about half a dozen times to beef up a particular bass that I've since sold.

Boxed, with manual and range of different ends to suit adaptor (international fittings I'd imagine).

[s]Looking for £140[/s] [b]£125 posted[/b]. I'll knock a tenner off if anyone wants to collect from Leicester or thereabouts.

Edited by bassbiscuits

• 2 weeks later...