Why become a member? ×

Thomastik JF344 (cut for a Musicman 25th/Reflex) SOLD
£29

Thomastik JF344 cut for a MusicMan 25th Anniversary /Reflex Bass.
Now reduced to £24!

These strings have had hardly any use whatsoever. It only took about half an hour for me to miss the zip of roundwounds. They are absolutely brand new
and as they were fresh from the packet. The silks on the ends are unfrayed and in perfect condition, and each string is individually cut to have the same amount of winds around the tuning post. The strings will be dispatched in all the original packaging.

As I have mentioned, these were cut for the compact 3+1 headstock on a Musicman 25th Anniversary /Reflex Bass, but may well also fit on a bass with a compact 2+2 headstock arrangement, ( such as a Warwick, maybe?) or a bass with a scale length slightly shorter than 34". I'm happy to try as best I can to advise whether these strings will fit on your bass, but obviously, if you have a MM 25th/Reflex then these will be a perfect fit! [s] £29.00[/s] now £24.00 including U.K. postage.
I found this YT video that gives a good sense of the size of the scaled-down headstock that these strings were cut for: £

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y674XvNBcLY[/media]

Edited by Misdee