Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN: Sandberg California VS4 Creme Hard Core Aged Maple Fingerboard Black Dots Light Weight (3.4 kg (7 1/2 lbs))
£975

troubadour

In my quest to "light-size" I pounced on this baby when it came up for sale at Bass Direct in July last year. It's still shown on Mark's website under SOLD.

Weight is 3.4 kg (7 1/2 lbs)

Unfortunately I haven't warmed to it and it's only been out of it's gig bag in the house a couple of times since. Marry in haste, repent at leisure and all that.

Based on recent discussions about hard core aging I hesitate to describe it as mint but it is exactly that.

I'll not replicate the full spec on here as it's widely available elsewhere on the www.

It comes with original Sandberg gig bag, some loose allen keys, the hang tag booklet, the instruction bit of paper on which they sign the final check and the receipt dated 25/07/2015 for £1075.

I live where North Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Lancashire meet. You are welcome to visit for a try (if you don't mind dogs). I also travel round the north quite a bit.

I'll put some photos up later.

PS I would really like a sale but I would consider a p-bass in part exchange if it were the same weight or lighter.

Edited by troubadour

Those Allen Keys (or Hex Wrenches) . . .

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]. . . it’s a small criticism but I think it would be nice if they came in their own little case rather than loose.[/font][/size]

Edited by troubadour

• 4 weeks later...