Why become a member? ×

WTF?

beerdragon

Guest Bald Eagle

[quote name='beerdragon' post='30449' date='Jul 11 2007, 10:00 PM']Ok, am i going crazy or what, the ebay link does'nt show up in Firefox but does i IE. can someone please verify this? :)[/quote]

Works 100% with FF for me dude, have you updated FF lately or messed about in tools theres probably a setting or box checked somewhere?

Just dawned on me are you logged in? You need to be logged in doncha??!!

Ok now?

Edited by Bald Eagle

[quote name='Bald Eagle' post='30460' date='Jul 11 2007, 09:28 PM']Works 100% with FF for me dude, have you updated FF lately or messed about in tools theres probably a setting or box checked somewhere?

Just dawned on me are you logged in? You need to be logged in doncha??!![/quote]

You certainly do, and, as you spotted my deliberate mistake you get to pick the bass of your choice from my collection, :) which as collections go, is pretty poor, no, it's almost non existant. yeah your right i was'nt logged in. i'm an idiot.

Guest Bald Eagle

Easily done, it's the bouncers err.. I mean mods :wacko: took me a few goes before I realised perhaps it's in the FAQ'S :)