Why become a member? ×

*sold* MTD 535-21 sale or trade
£2600

Bass Boomer

[size=6]MTD 535-21[/size]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]-body wood is poplar with a maple burl top[/size][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]-neck wood is wenge with a wenge fingerboard[/size][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]-pickups are Bartolini with the MTD 3-Band EQ[/size][/font]
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]-build in 2001[/font]
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]-weight is 3.9kg[/font]
-located in Hamburg/Germany

The bass over all is in a very good condition. The pre owner installed a additional strap button as you see on the pic. It plays and sounds great. For questions please contact me.

I want to sell or trade. Just offer what u have.

[size=6]Pricedrop [color=#5A5A5A][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][b]£ [/b][/font][/color]2400,- [size=3]+ shipping[/size][/size]

Edited by Bass Boomer

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=6]Pricedrop [/size][/font][/color][color=#5A5A5A][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=6][b]£ [/b][/size][/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=6]2400,-[/size][/font][/color]

[quote name='Bass Boomer' timestamp='1460923668' post='3029877']
[size=6]MTD 535-21[/size]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]-body wood is poplar with a maple burl top[/size][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]-neck wood is wenge with a wenge fingerboard[/size][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]-pickups are Bartolini with the MTD 3-Band EQ[/size][/font]
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]-build in 2001[/font]
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]-weight is 3.9kg[/font]
-located in Hamburg/Germany

The bass over all is in a very good condition. The pre owner installed a additional strap button as you see on the pic. It plays and sounds great. For questions please contact me.

I want to sell or trade. Just offer what u have.

[size=6]Pricedrop [color=#5A5A5A][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][b]£ [/b][/font][/color]2400,- [size=3]+ shipping[/size][/size]

Pics---> [url="https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5ww9bf5m47m88vm/AAASHhu-_GEv1fEZuQb-tdCKa?dl=0"]https://www.dropbox....ZuQb-tdCKa?dl=0[/url]
[/quote]
Hello ; You accept a change for Marleaux Consat Signature V Strings in perfect condition, I can send photos, if you give me your email. regards
Miguel