Why become a member? ×

FS: Hartke 2200 Pro, 2x12 300W- their high quality range

josh3184

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='josh3184' post='292274' date='Sep 25 2008, 10:53 PM']As title really, Hartke 2200 Pro, not their lower quality transporter range, looking to sell as I've just upgraded and this is goin spare. [b]Now only 190 of your English pounds![/b] Perfect nick, no idea how old it is, but it looks new.

Pic:
[attachment=13967:25092008037.jpg]

Would most likely have to be a pick up jobbie due to the size, I'm based in Preston.[/quote]

Is shipping impossible?

[quote name='josh3184' post='372874' date='Jan 7 2009, 11:15 AM']its a really nice cab, thats the thing. I don't understand why its not selling! Is anyone watching this or interested at all or do I need to chuck it on ebay?[/quote]

if i could get rid of most of my rig, am thinking something like this and a decent head might be better than a combo! Doubt i'd sell anything in time though!

[quote name='josh3184' post='375236' date='Jan 9 2009, 03:01 PM']well ebay is a last resort to be honest. I'm happy to wait- any idea on a time scale or too early to say? This is definitely a great cab and its going at a song at the moment if I do say so myself ;)[/quote]

not sure on a timescale, had some interest in bits of my stack but no concrete offers.

It costs €470 as a special offer down here... so your price is really good. If I was in the UK...
For closer BC members this is a bargain. The XL2.5 sounds awesome for the price and this one, with 2 12" woofers, a bigger volume and a real horn is gonna be amazing for sure! Many peoples are scared to buy aluminium drivers cabs but they shouldn't be as the only real difference is that the sound is very tight and focused and not boomy. It's NOT harsh at all. Have a bump! ;)

In good conditions an used item usually sells for the 60% of the new price... you're selling it for less than 50% of what it goes for new and it's in pretty conditions... besides it's a good cab for sure. When I've tested the 2.5XL I was heavily tempted but the shop had a bad price for it so I left ;)