Why become a member? ×

Classic Cantabile AB-40 Acoustic Bass Natural Tuner broken

Tjboltonw

[size=3]I have a [color=#111111][font=Arial, sans-serif]Classic Cantabile AB-40 Acoustic Bass Natural, had it for about 3 years. However, when i was about to sell it i was changing the string and the tuner has broken totally, basically fell out and could not put the mechanism back in. I know have three strings on my guitar. I was wondering if there is a way to fit a new tuner or if its broken for good?[/font][/color][/size]

[size=3][color=#111111][font=Arial, sans-serif]Thanks[/font][/color][/size]

[quote name='Tjboltonw' timestamp='1457088632' post='2995142']
[size=3]I have a [color=#111111][font=Arial, sans-serif]Classic Cantabile AB-40 Acoustic Bass Natural, had it for about 3 years. However, when i was about to sell it i was changing the string and the tuner has broken totally, basically fell out and could not put the mechanism back in. I know have three strings on my guitar. I was wondering if there is a way to fit a new tuner or if its broken for good?[/font][/color][/size]

[size=3][color=#111111][font=Arial, sans-serif]Thanks[/font][/color][/size]
[/quote]
Did the tuner fall out in one piece and you can't push it back in, or did the tuner fall apart?
I would say that if one tuner is bad, then the others can't be deemed reliable? Maybe better to retrofit a complete new set, Schallers or something similar.

• 4 weeks later...