Why become a member? ×

Hartke HA4000 plus 2U case.Westfield.

Jase

Righty ho!

I have here a HA4000, now....the reason I have it listed as cheap or offers is this: I can't figure out why the damn thing decides to cut out half way through a gig and other times sounds great! Not being an amp fiddler, I can't be arsed with it, I'm sure it's something stupid but I have no patience. The amp itself is cosmetically in good condition, all controls are smooth and working, jack inputs are sound etc. The case is in good condition usual wear, nothing bad, the latches work fine.

So, I thought perhaps there might be an amp fiddler who'd be into having this to make reliable again. I dunno, maybe swap it for something stupid or make a silly offer....just for the record, last year 48 hr postage, £150 compensation and tracked was £22.99....so If you take care of postage I won't be expecting much in the way of cash :)

[quote name='Jase' post='289194' date='Sep 22 2008, 02:35 PM']Righty ho!

I have here a HA4000, now....the reason I have it listed as cheap or offers is this: I can't figure out why the damn thing decides to cut out half way through a gig and other times sounds great! Not being an amp fiddler, I can't be arsed with it, I'm sure it's something stupid but I have no patience. The amp itself is cosmetically in good condition, all controls are smooth and working, jack inputs are sound etc. The case is in good condition usual wear, nothing bad, the latches work fine.

So, I thought perhaps there might be an amp fiddler who'd be into having this to make reliable again. I dunno, maybe swap it for something stupid or make a silly offer....just for the record, last year 48 hr postage, £150 compensation and tracked was £22.99....so If you take care of postage I won't be expecting much in the way of cash :)[/quote]

I'll give you £40 plus the £23 for postage. Even if I can't fix it it'll be handy for parts.

Cheers,

Stu.