Why become a member? ×

Rare 10 String Graphite Chapman Stick LH/ RH 2077G NOW SOLD
£1295

Geejay

My little used 10 string graphite Chapman Stick is for sale. Originally a left handed stick (factory modification) it was then set up as a right handed stick but the fittings are still there to return it to left handed. Serial number is 2077G. It is complete with gig bag, flight case, shoulder strap, waist belt, tools, some spares including some spare strings, tools and a Free Hands tutor book. If you want to know more about these amazing instruments look at www.stick.com for more details. Selling all my gear due to a problem with my hand. Don't miss the chance to get this rare, high quality instrument.
[attachment=213580:Chapman Stick-9632.jpg][attachment=213582:Chapman Stick-9636.jpg][attachment=213583:Chapman Stick-9639.jpg][attachment=213584:Chapman Stick-9640.jpg][attachment=213585:Chapman Stick-9642.jpg][attachment=213586:Chapman Stick-9647.jpg][attachment=213587:Chapman Stick-9649.jpg]

Edited by Geejay

It is in 'Classic' tuning of fifths and fourths. The five melody strings are in descending fourths and the five bass strings are in ascending fifths. String 1 is the highest, thinnest string and is a D just below the high open E of a guitar. The scale length is 36 inches and the lowest string is an open B as on a five or six string bass. Strings are usually tapped onto the fret so the lowest tapped note would be C.