Why become a member? ×

****SOLD**** TC Electronic BG250 Mk1 1x15
£230

Tonteee

Well, after a VERY expensive (but lovely) trip to see Mark at Bass Direct, I have to sell my TC combo.

This is one of the first BG250s, which only came as a 1x15. There's lots of info around on these, and I mostly agree - big sound, quite trademark TC in it's tone. I've used it for pubs, clubs and venues, (with and without PA support) and it's always been 100% reliable. No ability to put an extension cab on these, as they are already running at 4 ohms.

Being a Mk1, you can only retain one Toneprint at a time, and the other slot is a dedicated Tubedrive channel. However, both can be turned on at once.

Included in the sale is the extra Switch-3 Footswitch, which I have left labelled up. The underside of this switch has visible signs of having lived on a pedalboard.

The combo is in excellent condition due to it having lived in a fitted Packhorse flightcase all of it's life - included in the sale. It started out as a flightcase for a Peavey 1516, but I refitted it for the BG250. It is in gloss black fibreglass with polished edges. It does have more than a whiff of Paul Daniels about it... To be clear, I did not add the Captain Soul painted logo, but I saw no reason to remove it. I did however add the stick-on eyes.

Understandably, this is a collection only purchase - but let me know where you are, and perhaps we can make an arrangement about transport.

Cheers,

Tonteee

Edited by Tonteee

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...