Why become a member? ×

AC Krell Custom 4 ** NOW SOLD **
£1150

Inspector 71

AC Krell 4 Bass for sale, no trades please.

** SOLD **

Anyone who knows of Alan's basses will appreciate the superb quality and craftsmanship that goes into his work and this bass is a fine example. It is less than 7 months old and in almost mint/as new condition, having never left my house and only used for home playing.

The only signs of any player wear is a small area of very feint swirling just below the front area of the neck pickup. There are no knocks or dings anywhere.

Complete spec as below:-

Body: Alder, Makore top, Black Accent Veneer.

Neck: Assymetric 5 Piece, Satin finish Maple/Bubinga, Makore Headplate, Bolt on , 34" scale.

Fingerboard: Flat radius Mac Ebony, 24 frets, Alloy side dots.

Electronics: 2 x ACG FB Custom Humbuckers, East "Uni-Pre 4" Pre-amp, Stacked Volume/Blend, Stacked Mid Cut/Boost and Mid frequency sweep, Stacked Treble Cut/Boost (With internally adjustable frequency) with pull for "Bright", Bass Cut/Boost (With internally adjustable frequencies), Active/Passive switch. There are also individual internal adjustments for pickup gain and selections for flat response or preset E.Q. Curve. For full spec see John's website.

Hardware: Hipshot Type B Bridge, Hipshot String tree, Gotoh GB 720 Tuners.

Weight: 7.9 lbs/3.6 Kgs

As the bass does not have any case I can deliver if the distance is not too great for the cost of my petrol or collection can be arranged.

The strap buttons pictured are Schaller but may be replaced with the original Dunlop ones.

Any other questions, please drop me a line.

[url="http://s1093.photobucket.com/user/inspector-71/library/AC%20Krell%204%20Custom"]http://s1093.photobu...ll%204%20Custom[/url]

Edited by Inspector 71