Why become a member? ×

Now Sold by Bass Merchants Overwater Progress III deluxe 4 Thuya Burl Top

kjm

[center]Overwater Progress III deluxe 4 Thuya Burl Top [/center]

[b][/b]Resold on my behalf cheers guys(Bass Merchant)

Bought from Bass merchants a couple of months ago for £2195 its in as new condition comes with hardcase, unfortunatley gas got the better of my wallet at time, and realise now I have overspent so need to raise some cash. Want £1600 or near offers .
[b]If anyone has a Markbass Combo ie Jeff Berlin will consider in part ex against Overwater [/b]
PM me with any questions offers etc, oh and I will post for £10 via overnight courier.

Cheers Kev :)

[attachment=13451:bass_003.jpg]

[attachment=13452:bass_008.jpg]

[attachment=13453:bass_002.jpg]

Edited by kjm

Bump for price reduction, £1600 now available for viewing at Bass Merchants Colchester

Bass will be available at Bass Merchants Overwater open day next Sat for try outs offers etc see below

We will be having an Overwater Day here at the Bass Merchant from 10 - 6 on the 4th October 2008 .

Meet Chris May - designer of the Superb handbuilt Overwater Basses

Browse stock of both Perception and Progress series basses with great deals on the day .

It is likely we will have a raffle so you may win yourself something !! Firstprize in the raffle is now confirmed and will be an overwater bass !!!!!!!!!

Clinic sessions throughout the day with Overwater endorsee and demonstrator Scott Devine

Edited by kjm