Why become a member? ×

Marshall JMP MkII Lead 50w Combo

'm having a gigging gear re-organisation and putting this one up for sale. It has had 70s Celestion G12H speakers fitted and is currently fitted with NOS Mullards and Brimars (well obviously they're not "N" any more but not had too much use!) and has basketweave rather than plain black grille cloth.
Serviced (valve base replaced) and biased by UK amp guru Simon Law c. 6 months ago and full Marshall factory clean bill of health about a year before that (when I bought it)
I'm based on the M4 corridor in England - happy to meet up to to a deal to make sure this awesome thing gets where it is going safely. Otherwise it can be couriered (insured only) at cost.

£500

Some pics:

• 2 years later...

Hi there, I was doing some searching for an amp like this and even though this is an old thread I have to ask did you sell it as it is in such beautiful condition? Sorry to bother if it is sold. Thanks

Edited by Star-Bug

[quote name='Star-Bug' post='1235860' date='May 18 2011, 03:38 PM']Hi there, I was doing some searching for an amp like this and even though this is an old thread I have to ask did you sell it as it is in such beautiful condition? Sorry to bother if it is sold. Thanks[/quote]

[url="http://www.musicradar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83191"]If he did there's one in music radar's classifieds for a bit more[/url], excellent amps I regret selling mine.