Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Markbass Little Mark 250 (Italian made)
£500

SOLD

Up for grabs is an excellent condition awesome little mini-rig.

Markbass Little Mark 250, this is the version 2 Italian made one, not the newer black label version, in excellent condition, complete with a power lead. I understand these Italian made ones are no longer made and have been replaced by the black fronted ones which are made elsewhere. Super small, super light, super awesome sounding! Asking £230 posted in the UK. NOW SOLD

Also,

[s]Markbass 102p Traveler (2x10 with adjustable tweeter), a rarer 4ohm version in excellent condition. This is an Italian made, yellow cone cab. [/s]SOLD!!!

I am located in Derby (DE23, close to the city) should you prefer to collect. Anyone wanting to try before you buy are welcome to do so, but will need to bring a cab to try it though.

Only trades considered will be for synths. Happy to take payment in instalments. I've done this on a number of basschat sales, and it's always worked out great for both parties.

Pics...

Edited by pantherairsoft

[quote name='Mario Radan' timestamp='1451725769' post='2942714']
Hi!
Would you consider selling just 102p?
[/quote]

Hi, you are not the first to ask the same question - Seems the 4 Ohm ones are not so common! As such, the cab has sold to the first person that PM'd. Sorry!

Amp is still available. £250 posted in the UK. Pics added.

Edited by pantherairsoft