Why become a member? ×

Boss FDR1 Fender Deluxe Reverb Amp

WILD FROG SHOT

Does anyone have one of these?:

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Boss-FDR1-Fender-Deluxe-Reverb-Amp-Pedal-ex-display_W0QQitemZ310078962137QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item310078962137&_trkparms=72%3A985|39%3A1|66%3A2|65%3A12|240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Boss-FDR1-Fender-Del...id=p3286.c0.m14[/url]

I need a variety of sounds to come out of my bass amp from both my bass and baritone guitar, fequently during the same song (...I say song...maybe I mean pretentious prog piece).

I have my amp set up for a pretty solid bass(y) sound and use a bass equaliser and BigMuffPi to give me more trebly/distorted lift as and when required for my bass. Now i've added a baritone guitar to my arsenal but need some other sort of EQ to give me nice bass-fuelled deep chords. Obviously essentially being a guitar, the baritone needs to have more bass added to it to give it the mid-way sound between a bass and guitar that i'm after. I was just going to get another equaliser but I think the FDR1 would also do the trick, plus it would allow me to add vibrato/reverb as and where I see fit.

Any suggestions Bass (sau)sages?

Get a Danelectro Spring King Reverb...I played it with my Danelectro Baritone (the proper 6 string bass) and it sounded the balls. Boss trying to do Fendery stuff sounds rather dodgy... It wont give you the soundtrack "click" ....

thats my two pennies