Why become a member? ×

Barefaced Big Baby 2- Generation 3 SOLD PENDING
£500

4 candles

Howdy All

Im selling my incredibly lightweight and powerful Barefaced Big Baby 2 cab
Its in excellent condition and in full working order. Home use mainly and a handful of gigs

A superb amp which is both portable and LOUD

need to raise funds for tax bill and credit card bill so Im offering a few of my items up for sale begrudgingly,

Im looking for £500 collected from Birmingham or can ship anywhere in the U.K for £30
I may possibly deliver within 150 mile radius if we can agree on fuel costs and your location is accessible

I still have the original packaging so postage should not be an issue

Here are the full details and specs.................very lazy of me sorry!

greatest hits compilation of our previous small cabs - the punch of the Midget, the efficiency and loudness of the Compact, the bottom, dispersion and clarity of the Big Baby T. It's hard not to love a cab that is potent enough to punch and thunder through a loud rock gig yet small and light enough to never leave behind, however difficult the journey or short the set. Clarity without harshness, depth without boom, fatness without mud. Incredibly even dispersion so it sounds the same wherever you're standing and however bad the room acoustics.
[b]What else do you need to know?[/b]
[indent=1]· It's the first 1x12" to compete with great 2x12" and 4x10" cabs for tone, bottom and loudness[/indent]

[indent=1]· It has a fantastic mid/high waveguide compression driver for incredible dispersion and clarity[/indent]

[indent=1]· At the twist of a knob the complex crossover takes you from old school bass cab smoothness to uncompromising studio monitor accuracy[/indent]

[indent=1]· It's so sensitive you can gig with a 150W amp but it'll handle 800W amps without complaint for maximum output and headroom[/indent]

[b]Who is this for?[/b]
Any bassist that REALLY wants to hear their true tone - all the character of their bass and amp and exactly what they're doing with their hands. Bassists who enjoys the clarity and punch of a great tweetered 2x10" but are frustrated at how loud they can play or how much bass they can put out. Anyone using a good 2x12" or 4x10" but wanting deeper cleaner lows and more accurate mids and treble without any loss of loudness. Players who have enjoyed the benefits of a good biamped rig with an 18" on the bottom and want similar depth in the lows with a more coherent tone throughout.

[attachment=207704:bareface 2 008.JPG]

[attachment=207705:bareface 2 009.JPG]

[attachment=207706:bareface 2 007.JPG]

[url="http://barefacedbass.com/uploads/images/page_images/LARGE%20PHOTOS/BIG-BABY-II.jpg"][/url]

22" high x 17.7" wide x 14.6" deep
56cm x 45cm x 37cm
[b]WEIGHT[/b]
13 kg / 29 lbs (steel grill)
12 kg / 26 lbs (cloth grill)
[b]PISTONIC SENSITIVITY[/b]
97dB
[b]USABLE FREQUENCY RANGE[/b]
30Hz - 20kHz
[b]RECOMMENDED AMP POWER[/b]
150-800W RMS
[b]MAX CONTINUOUS BROADBAND & LF SPL[/b]
127dB - similar to what a high quality 2x12" or 4x10" cab can manage before the lows fail to keep up with the mids
[b]NOMINAL IMPEDANCE 8ohms[/b]

Edited by 4 candles