Why become a member? ×

Sold, sold, and withdrawn!
£180

Rik (ESA)

In my opinion, some bargains here! I got them at some great rates so only fair that I pass those on!

Ideally, I'm looking for trades on an MXR M87 compressor, and and MXR M80 bass di, but cash works just as well.

Zoom B3 - SOLD

First up, an incredibly versatile unit with countless effects that are all very useable, apart from one that sounds like a bomb going off, can't see when anyone would ever use that! The DI is first class, as is the looper and also the drum machine. Great condition with original box! All this for £80 to your door.

Korg Pitchblack tuner (faulty) - £10 posted in the UK

These are cracking pedals, however sometime ago the pedal button dropped into the pedal itself (common problem I believe, certainly not due to abuse). I put it all back together however whilst it switches on, it does not engage. Could be an easy fix and as such a bargain? Will see how this goes. Good condition anyway, but no box I don't think!

Tech 21 VT bass v2 - SOLD

I'm based in Haworth, West Yorkshire if anyone wants a few quid knocking off by picking up in person, free brew included!

Questions, fire away, pictures will follow on Thursday (next time in the practice room).

Cheers
Rick

Edited by Rik (ESA)

• 2 weeks later...