Why become a member? ×

SOLD - £600 SHIPPED- Glockenklang Blue Soul + Case
£725

GeorgeL94

[u][size=5][b]Glockenklang Blue Soul[/b]- [/size][b][size=5]Mint condition with case [s]£725[/s] [/size][/b][/u]

[size=5][b][u]SOLD FOR £600[/u][/b][/size]

[b]Recently fully serviced by Glockenklang.[/b] 650 watts @ 4 ohms

Amazing amp, selling as I have acquired a valve amp that suits my sound more. The amp itself has never really been worked, running it with 2 Vanderkley cabs meant the volume never went past 12/1 o'clock.

The sound of the amp itself, is huge, with famous Glockenklang tone across the register.
Big but clear lows with crisp mids and highs that can cut through any mix. Never really changed the amps EQ setting's because the pure sound itself is so hard to improve on.
Also tried this amp side by side with the newer blue sky and honestly [b]couldn't hear a difference[/b], just a big jump in price!

Other than a couple of small scratchs on the paint on the top, which you can just see in the pictures, the amp is in mint condition.

Not hugely bothered if the amp doesnt sell as it means i have a very good spare!

Going for a straight sale, so [b]No Trades[/b].

[b]Open to sensible offers[/b]! Buyer pays postage or i'm based in manchester if you want to collect.

Edited by GeorgeL94

[quote name='GeorgeL94' timestamp='1448891161' post='2918875']
Never really changed the amps EQ setting's because the pure sound itself is so hard to improve on.
[/quote]

Couldn't agree more... I've been using the Blue Soul exclusively for just over a year now and I don't even have the EQ switched in. I just plug in, adjust the gain and away I go.

Shouldn't have too much trouble selling this :)

[quote name='CamdenRob' timestamp='1448892539' post='2918889']
Couldn't agree more... I've been using the Blue Soul exclusively for just over a year now and I don't even have the EQ switched in. I just plug in, adjust the gain and away I go.

Shouldn't have too much trouble selling this :)
[/quote]

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...