Why become a member? ×

SOLD Pedal Board (Voodoo Labs Pedal Power 2 and Other Effect Pedals)
£90

rob.mayzes

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][b]Voodoo Labs Pedal Power 2: £90[/b][/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Selling off most of my pedal board (as I need the money) so sadly this has to go.[/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Bought it new a couple of years ago. Immaculate condition - it's been kept in a flight case at all times.[/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]All original calls included, but unfortunately I have lost the original packaging.[/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Absolutely amazing power supply, regarded by the majority as the best that money can buy. Zero noise and versatile.[/font][/size]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I also have the following for sale. None of them come with PSU's and they all have velcro stuck to the bottom:[/font]

[b][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]EHX Big Muff PI (PSU only, 9V battery doesn't seem to work) - £20[/font][/b]

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][b]EHX Bass Blogger - £25[/b][/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][b]EHX Bass Balls - £20[/b][/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][b]EHX Small Stone - £25[/b][/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][b]Stagg Extra Large Pedal Board and Flight Case ([color=#152027]72.0 x 37.0 x 14.0 cm) [/color]- £10[/b][/font][/size]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Collection from Bexley, Kent preferred. Will ship at buyers expense. [/font]

[b][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Discount for taking the lot (and then you have a pretty awesome pedal board) - £190[/font][/b]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Photos: [/font][url="https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ffozpmlmzgogfq7/AACxqSjm7_-mLVT75J3ZXdR2a?dl=0"]https://www.dropbox....75J3ZXdR2a?dl=0[/url]

Edited by rob.mayzes

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...