Why become a member? ×

SOLD: MIJ Squier P Bass Olympic White, SD PU, Schaller Bridge £250 inc UK shipping
£250

No. 8 Wire

Hi All,

For Sale: Made in Japan Squier Precision Bass in Olympic White with white pickguard. Believed to be from 1996 at Fujigen Factory (P serial number)

Width at Nut: 1.5 inches (factory Jazz width) Weight: 4.1 Kg (9 Pounds)

Upgrades: [b]Seymour Duncan SPB-2 Pickup[/b] [b] Schaller 3d-4 Bridge[/b]

Condition: Excellent but with some small knocks on the headstock, a small ding on the skunk stripe, a tiny pinhole on top of the upper horn and a chip (not through lacquer) behind the rear body (all pictured).

Price: £250 inc UK shipping

It's with some reluctance I put this up for sale as I really like the tone of this bass, its just that I don't get on with the Jazz width neck and need more of a standard P bass width. It has an upgraded SD pickup which really packs some punch and an upgraded schaller bridge. The bridge is a real thing of joy - also adjustable for string spacing. This is a great sounding and playing bass and should be out there getting used.

Currently strung with a very thumpy set of D'Addario Chromes Flatwounds, but I can change them for a set of rounds if you prefer (or ship both).

This will be shipped in a fender P Bass box and will be well packed and insured.

Please let me know if you need any more info, pics, etc.

Dan

[attachment=204536:Eden Metro.jpg][attachment=204535:Eden Metro-2.jpg][attachment=204534:Eden Metro-3.jpg][attachment=204533:Eden Metro-4.jpg][attachment=204532:Eden Metro-5.jpg][attachment=204531:Eden Metro-6.jpg][attachment=204530:Eden Metro-7.jpg][attachment=204529:Eden Metro-8.jpg][attachment=204528:Eden Metro-9.jpg][attachment=204527:Eden Metro-10.jpg]

Edited by No. 8 Wire