Why become a member? ×

SOLD Eden WT400 with Gator case - £300
£300

mrtcat

I aquired this in a trade recently and it's absolutely brilliant but I also managed to find an EBS head a few days later that I like just a touch more. I'm therefore moving this on.

It is a really cool head that bridges the gap between heavy solid state and class D for me. It has more weight to the sound than class D heads I've used and it has masses of control with a very comprehensive yet easy to use EQ section.

This amp is well used and has a few scratches on the top but it's warm, loud and compact. It comes with power lead and a near new Gator carry bag that keeps it safe in transit.

You're welcome to come and try it out here in my rehearsal space at full volume. I'm happy to post within mainland uk at buyers expense. I will ship outside the uk but buyer must arrange the courier.

[attachment=204478:IMG_7199.JPG] [attachment=204479:IMG_7200.JPG] [attachment=204480:IMG_7201.JPG]

Edited by mrtcat

The amp was built on 13th April 1998. I've tried to show the scratches in the pics below. None are particularly deep and they haven't gone through the paint to the metal beneath.

[attachment=204507:IMG_7207.JPG] [attachment=204508:IMG_7208.JPG]