Why become a member? ×

NBD : 2015 celinder J update 5

pierreganseman

Morning guys, tittle says it all ...

For people wondering , yes Chris Celinder is still building.... before putting your hopes too high he's not taking any order whatsoever as quote "i got so much work anyways". I was just lucky... Previous customer bailed out for personal reasons and I Just grabbed it...

You can read severe bashing on Chris on internet, I can only say he's one of the nicest builder I have met. Very knowledgable and very obviously knows his thing inside out.

No pic ? NO BASS..... yes yes i know so have a look !

He builds the best jazz basses you can find... if you're lucky enough to find one ...

cheers

• 1 month later...

[quote name='pierreganseman' timestamp='1446295351' post='2898405']
Morning guys, tittle says it all ...

For people wondering , yes Chris Celinder is still building.... before putting your hopes too high he's not taking any order whatsoever as quote "i got so much work anyways". I was just lucky... Previous customer bailed out for personal reasons and I Just grabbed it...

You can read severe bashing on Chris on internet, I can only say he's one of the nicest builder I have met. Very knowledgable and very obviously knows his thing inside out.

No pic ? NO BASS..... yes yes i know so have a look !

He builds the best jazz basses you can find... if you're lucky enough to find one ...

cheers
[/quote]Congrats good to know Christian is still cranking out basses! I had a 2009 Trans White Update 4. It sounded and played incredible,but had cosmetic flaws that you don't see on basses a third of its price. Someday if Christian would do a Update 5 in a 34 scale I would probably order one.

Edited by Motown Junkie