Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Fender USA VINTAGE REISSUE 75 JAZZ £800
£850

mrtcat

Here for sale is my lovely Fender USA 75Ri Jazz bass. I'm playing 5 strings almost exclusively now so this just doesn't get played. I'm ideally after a straight sale as I have my eye on a new 5er but could be tempted with Stingray 5s, Warwick 5s, Spector 5s or a really cool mojo'd precision (I'd really like to try a Limelight P) but it's worth trying me with ideas. You are welcome to come and try this bass here - I have a variety of amps and cabs and a rehearsal studio where you can turn it up and play for as long as you want.

The bass is well set up and plays really well. It has a beautiful sound and feels super comfortable with absolutely no neck dive. It's all original. The bridge ashtray has been fitted at some point so there are the small screw holes but it's never been on since I bought it in 2008.

Made in 2006 it has been gigged regularly but always travels in a hard case. It has a few little dings but nothing major and some of the usual fine swirly scratches on the pick guard from my poor slap technique. I have tried to show everything in the pictures but some are too small to show up.

It weighs just 3.9kg (8.6lbs) so I always get a pleasant surprise when I pick it up and remember how light it is.

I'm happy to post within the UK at buyers expense and it comes with the original fender hard case, both ashtrays, the tug bar and all the original case candy. Case is a little worn but completely solid and does the job just as it was intended to do.

You will notice in the pics that I also have a similar looking 5 string. This is a Squire VM 70s Jazz with Seymour Duncan pickups and I added black knobs to match the 75. It has had a logo change which says "Finger my Bass" but is in near mint condition as I've hardly played it. That said it plays really well and I would let it go for around £200 if bought with the 75.

Please feel free to ask any questions.

[url="http://s12.photobucket.com/user/Tom_Caswell/library/"]http://s12.photobuck...aswell/library/[/url]

Edited by mrtcat