Why become a member? ×

TRADED: Dingwall Super-J 5-String - J-Retro - Olympic White
£2200

Danny P

PRICE NOW £1850 (based on what others have sold for in the past. That's about the lowest I'd be willing to go)

TRADE: Explicitly only for a 5 or 6 string fretted Roscoe (SKB or Century only; I'm not into the LG).

-------

PHOTOS, AUDIO AND INFO: [url="http://www.danpaveley.com/dingwall-sj5.html"]http://www.danpavele...ngwall-sj5.html[/url]

-------

[u]Delivery[/u]
I can either drive it to you if you can cover fuel costs, or post it by private courier. I've got all the secure boxing and padding etc. for postage.

Edited by Danny P

Someone's informed me that £2200 was a bit steep compared to other Dingwalls in the marketplace and basically all that have sold on here in the past. Having looked at final sale prices of other Super Js, I've decided that £1850 for the above spec seems more accurate.

NEW, BETTER PHOTOS JUST ADDED!

Edited by Danny P

[quote name='Black Coffee' timestamp='1446062267' post='2896642']
These are a we bit of a niche market sale, so have a bump.

I'd love another one of these but I simply don't need it.
[/quote]

Haha much appreciated! Definitely niche, but they're one of those basses that, once you decide you want one, you get really, really hung up on!

[quote name='Danny P' timestamp='1446063079' post='2896651']

Haha much appreciated! Definitely niche, but they're one of those basses that, once you decide you want one, you get really, really hung up on!
[/quote]

Yep. I cherished my ABII. Wish I hadn't sold it on but GAS was working in the mix.
Not financially viable to get involved here but that doesn't stop me coveting.