Why become a member? ×

Lovely Home Studio Now Sold
£700

I just don't get time to use this lovely set up, so ideally I would like to trade for a bass with cash my way or straight sale.
Apple G5 Powermac dual processor with iLok, digidesign protools 003 inc interface, pre installed protools le software and rack, Apple cinema monitor, mackie 1402vlz pro, all leads, beyerdynamic mic stand, behringer B1 large diaphragm condenser mic, mic cradle and pop shield and mic lead. I used to do pop star parties so the Mac comes pre loaded with loads of backing tracks. I have some powered event monitors that I will include so it can be up and running straight away. This would be pick up from Kettering.
Bass wise I'm looking for Fender Mike Dirnt, Yamaha BB Bass or w.h.y. Bass wise with cash my way. Photos to follow shortly. I also have table/desk and chair that goes with it and acoustic foam isolation pads that will come with speakers. I also have a bail of acoustic tiles that I will include in the sale. Only items described are included in sale. Trade value £700, sale value £625 ono

Edited by CyberBass