Why become a member? ×

* SOLD* *PRICE DROP* LAKLAND Skyline Darryl Jones Signature 4 String - NOW £575 ovno
£650

Greg.Bassman

[b]*SOLD*[/b]

*PRICE DROP* (now [b]£575 ovno[/b])

Hi all.

I'm selling my Lakland Skyline Darryl Jones Signature 4 String, in Pearl White with maple neck- [b]£575[/b][b] ovno[/b]. Immaculate condition! (no missing finish etc). These are great basses; well known for their playability and superb tone!

Initially purchased as a backup for my main, but I never use it; I can't justify keeping anything that I don't use, so it has to go.

Currently fitted with Schaller security strap locks (but I still have the original strap buttons if you prefer). It did not come with an official hard case or gig bag when I purchased it, but I can send it with a CNB padded gig bag (no extra charge).

No swaps thank you. UK postage included; unless you are local and prefer to collect in person (I'm based in Selly Oak, Birmingham, UK). Any questions? please don't hesitate to drop me a message.

You're welcome to check out my feedback page; I sold a beautiful Fender USA Jazz to 'Sparky Mark' earlier this year, with success.

[b]Open to (sensible) offers...[/b]

Weight: [b]4.2kg (9.2lbs)[/b]

Edited by Greg.Bassman

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...