Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* Fender American Standard P bass
£800

SolomonHelsing

Selling this to make room for a hopeful Dingwall, So here's some specs:[list]
[*]Maple/Maple Neck
[*]2007 Model
[*]S1 Switching System
[*]Candy Cola (Discontinued from what I can tell)
[*]Electrics are all original as is Pick-up.
[*]Very minimal wear and tear, a few small dings on the neck mainly but only noticeable upclose.
[*]Very little fretwear due to not being used as much as it should.
[/list]
I'm not sure of the age of it, but it's a couple of years old, I believe it was a year or two before they stopped the S1 Switching System.
So I think Possibly 2007/2008

Comes with Hardcase and Fender Strap, None of the Case Candy due to it being misplaced over the past few years.

Prefer Collection or Meet Halfway up to a sensible Distance. Buyer can organize courier if in UK, and I'll have it wrapped up in the hard case ready for collection.

Looking for £750, Apologies I thought i'd written a price when I first wrote the ad :blush:, Also Open to Near offers at this point so PM with them.

I might possibly entertain trades, A Ernie Ball MM (Black Red or Purple), Active basses mainly but shoot me a message with offers and see if I'll bite. Unfortunately It'd have to be a straight swap or some cash my way with the bass due to lack of funds. Else I'd Put it up for P/X for a Dingwall alas I can't fork up the extra cash that would require.

Any Questions feel free to ask

If I can around work schedule I'll try to get some Daylight pictures if asked for.

Edited by SolomonHelsing

[quote name='SolomonHelsing' timestamp='1443638018' post='2876544']
I'm not sure of the age of it, but it's a couple of years old, I believe it was a year or two before they stopped the S1 Switching System.
So I think Possibly 2007/2008
[/quote]

The serial number will help you out here; Z (2000) + next digit = year of manufacture so Z8 = 2008.

Lovely colour. I had a Candy Cola American Series P with the S1 system. Lovely instrument. GLWTS.

[quote name='cameltoe' timestamp='1443651815' post='2876699']
The serial number will help you out here; Z (2000) + next digit = year of manufacture so Z8 = 2008.

Lovely colour. I had a Candy Cola American Series P with the S1 system. Lovely instrument. GLWTS.
[/quote]
Ah Thank you :) , I posted in a rush, Just checked and I Can Confirm it's a 2007 Model then :) .

• 2 weeks later...