Why become a member? ×

SOLD ******* ROSCOE SKB 3005 SIGNATURE- 5 STRING £2450
£2450

GeorgeL94

[list]
[*]
[color=#584D4D][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3][color=#000000][font=Helvetica-Bold, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=4][size=5][u]Roscoe SKB 3005 Signature - Five string Mint condition (Retail £4400)[/u][/size]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Sadly having to depart with this [b][u]Amazing[/u][/b] bass. I bought the bass from new 2 years ago and its been very well looked after since buying. It also had a full service from [b]Bass Direct's [/b]recommended Luthier in [b]December[/b].

The bass has an awesome range of tone, the [b]Bartolini[/b] pickups and preamps versatility gives great clarity and a warm but punchy tone that can cut through any mix with ease. just by adjusting the pickup balance, the bass can dial into a P bass sound on neck pickup and equally achieve a classic jazz sound on the bridge pickup. One stand out feature on this bass other than its versatility and incredibly easy playability is its without a doubt got the [i][u][b]best B string i've ever used[/b][/u][/i], unlike most 5's where the B serves as a rattley synth, this B cuts as well as the higher strings.

As you can see below i had the bass made to top spec however sadly It has to go as other projects and my bank account are calling! So im asking for [b]£2450[/b], that's £2000 less than list price so[b] [u]grab a bargain![/u][/b][/font][/size][/font][/color]
[b][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif] [/font][/b] [/size][/font][/color]
[*]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3][color=#0433FF]•[/color] Spanish cedar Body, [/size][/font]
[*]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3][color=#0433FF]•[/color] Exhibition grade Spalted/Flamed maple with contrasting laminate and matching front and back of headstock (£500 upgrade)[/size][/font]
[*]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3][color=#0433FF]•[/color] Finish - Natural high gloss[/size][/font]
[*]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3][color=#0433FF]•[/color] Wenge/wenge/wenge wedge neck with contrasting stringers[/size][/font]
[*]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3][color=#0433FF]•[/color] Fingerboard - Wenge (£60 option), white black side markers[/size][/font]
[*]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3][color=#0433FF]•[/color] Spalted Maple 12th Fret marker - (£50 option)[/size][/font]
[*]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3][color=#0433FF]•[/color] Diamondwood hard carved nut (£60 option)[/size][/font]
[*]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3][color=#0433FF]•[/color] 35" Scale - 24 fret[/size][/font]
[*]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3][color=#0433FF]•[/color] Bartolini 3-band pre amp with volume, pan, treble/bass stack, mid/mid freq select push/pull (250/800hz)[/size][/font]
[*]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3][color=#0433FF]•[/color] Bartolini CB Pickups in the "Roscoe" positions[/size][/font]
[*]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3][color=#0433FF]•[/color] Black ultralight tuners[/size][/font]
[*]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3][color=#0433FF]•[/color] Black Hipshot A style bridge in Aluminium, 18.3mm string spacing[/size][/font]
[*]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3][color=#0433FF]•[/color] Roscoe hard case (£100 option)[/size][/font]
[*]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3][color=#0433FF]•[/color] Weight: 4.1kg/9lb[/size][/font]
[/list]

Edited by GeorgeL94