Why become a member? ×

TRADED Genz Benz Streamliner 900 For Sale TRADED
£380

mrtcat

Up for sale is my GB Streamliner 900 with GB fitted bag

Very loud, very warm very compact and in good condition. The shoulder bag is a little tatty inside but fully functional and looks perfect from the outside.

It has a few tiny scratches on the top (as if keys have been left on top of it or something) which look far worse than it really is in the photos and one mark on the front right hand corner. As with most of these the LEDs inside have a mind of their own and come on after it's been on a while. I have a genuine set of replacement LEDs which were sent to me by "agedhorse" on the TB forum but I haven't dared to operate on the amp myself. I'll obviously include the LEDs. This however does not affect the amps functionality in any way.

Not looking for amp trades anymore as I just bought the amp I'm after but would consider a swap for a P bass (something with a bit of mojo preferably).

Price £340 INCLUDING UK POSTAGE

You're very welcome to come and try this out, I have a studio in the shed so you can give it full throttle if you want.

[attachment=201189:IMG_7131.JPG] [attachment=201190:IMG_7129.JPG] [attachment=201191:IMG_7130.JPG] [attachment=201192:IMG_7133.JPG]

Edited by mrtcat