Why become a member? ×

****Sold**** Genz Benz Streamliner 900 WITH RACKMOUNT KIT
£485

fretmeister

Ideally for trade for a 1 unit Tecamp Puma 500, but for sale if necessary.

Genz Benz Streamliner 900 amp

I bought it new from Bass Direct a few years ago.

The only gigs it has done have been Orchestra and woodwind ensemble things.

I have replaced the valves with a set of new JJ. They have maybe 15 hours of use. No more than that as shortly after changing my Demeter became my main amp.

It does have the usual intermittent issue with the Blue LED lights. Often when the amp is on they are not, but the lights will then turn on later when they are good and ready. It does not affect the operation of the amp, and I believe there are threads on here about how to fix it if you want. It never bothered me.

The price INCLUDES the super rare rack mount. It's more of a tray than a simple mount - it goes under the amp and the amp feet come off and the tray is screwed on instead. I had to get the rack from the USA and it cost me $135 dollars + shipping + vat to get it here.

Better photos to come, but until tonight this old photo will do - ONLY the Streamliner and the rack mount itself is included. The rack case, the cabs the other amps / preamps etc are not included.

I'll pull it out of the rack later and take photos from every angle.

Collection preferred from Northants if possible, but may be willing to meet up if anyone has a 1 Unit Puma 500 for trade.

Not interested in any other amp trade unless it weighs no more than 2.2lb like the Puma.

If you want the rack mount on it's own - it's £485 and it comes with an amp!

ta

Edited by fretmeister