Why become a member? ×

Spector NS5H2 Like New PRICE DROP to 1800€
£1400

istanbulues

[color=#141414][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]Hello folks[/font][/color][color=#141414][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,],[/font][/color]

[color=#141414][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]I want to sell my beautiful black stain (matte finish) Spector NS5 H2. It was made in the USA on May 29, 2013. Bought in April 2015 in Istanbul, Turkey from the Turkish distributor. So it is almost new. The warranty card showing the purchase date is included in the photos below (Sorry it is in Turkish). No dents or dings whatsoever, it is basically in pristine condition. Great bass for rock, metal, heavy music. But equally goes well with other genres of music since it has a powerful sound (very growly) and a rich tonal range. It is a lightweight bass and it has the most comfortable/fast fingerboard on a 5 stringer. Got it from a friend who needed quick cash and who almost never used it. The bass did not leave home, no gigs. Figured 5 stringers are not for me.[/font][/color]

[color=#141414][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]Price is:1800€ (I wrote the equivelant in pounds which is roughly £1380))[/font][/color]

[color=#141414][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]You can check the Spector website for full specs. the summary is:[/font][/color]
[color=#141414][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]NUMBER OF FRETS : 24[/font][/color]
[color=#141414][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]SCALE LENGTH : 35"[/font][/color]
[color=#141414][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]RADIUS : 16"[/font][/color]
[color=#141414][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]WIDTH AT NUT : 1.81"[/font][/color]
[color=#141414][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]HEADSTOCK FACE VENEER : Ebony[/font][/color]
[color=#141414][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]Active Pickups[/font][/color]
[color=#141414][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]NECK PICKUP : EMG 40 CS-TW[/font][/color]
[color=#141414][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]BRIDGE PICKUP : EMG 5- CS-TW[/font][/color]
[color=#141414][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]ACTIVE TONE CONTROLS : Aguilar OBP-3[/font][/color]
[color=#141414][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]KNOB CONTROLS : bridge pickup volume with push/pull function for single/dual coil selection, neck pickup volume with push/pull function for single/dual coil selection,[/font][/color]
[color=#141414][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]stack pot : treble boost/cut, bass boost/cut, midrange boost/cut with push/pull function for 400/800 frequency selection[/font][/color]

[color=#141414][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]Also included is black dunlop strap locks. Not included is the original hardcase. Hence was bought with some discount. But I will include a Ritter hardcase or a standard gigbag/your choice. [/font][/color]

[color=#141414][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]I live in Istanbul but will be travelling to Berlin with the bass between 22- 25 of September. So that is where the sale will take place. For mutual trust issues, I'd rather sell it face to face in Berlin, but will consider sending optionally. If no one is interested, I am not going to take it with me to Berlin. I think this is a steal for a great bass in this superb condition. (US price $3500) You can check me on e bay, my nick is: ahilgaz. I have 124 positive feedback.[/font][/color]

Edited by istanbulues

• 2 months later...