Why become a member? ×

GMR Soundboard 5 (PLEASE CLOSE)
£1500

mr.noisy

Hey guys,
This is a brand new bass that we got at the moment, as this was build beside the other orders, and it can be yours for much less than a custom order.

It is a true beauty, with a lot of lovely maple.

Here is the specification :

body - alder
top - flamed maple
fingerboard - birdseye maple
neck - 3pcs flamed maple / 2pcs amarath
34" scale / 24 frets / 16.5mm spacing at the bridge

pickups - Bassculture HB with matching wood covers
electronics - Delano 3 way
bridge - ETS
tuners - Gotoh GB7

[attachment=199506:soundboard NT 5 045.jpg][attachment=199507:soundboard NT 5 046.jpg][attachment=199509:soundboard NT 5 048.jpg][attachment=199510:soundboard NT 5 049.jpg][attachment=199511:soundboard NT 5 050.jpg][attachment=199512:soundboard NT 5 051.jpg][attachment=199513:soundboard NT 5 052.jpg]

If you would like to pop in and try it out, this can be arranged, I live in Borehamwood, Hertfordshire.
Courier is not a problem and it can be posted internationally too.

This is a top spec, beautifully hand crafted instrument for a great price, and I am pretty sure that anyone who ever had one of the GMR basses in their hands can confirm that.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to PM me and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Also please check my feedback to make sure that you are dealing with a basschatter with a good past :)

Cheers,
Pat

Edited by mr.noisy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey guys, first of all, I am not a regular visitor of this forum as I am busy with my daily things, and if you realy would like to be informed, PM would not hurt (I'd receive e-mail notification of a message).
This instrument after not enough interest here is now available at Maruszczyk's public-peace.de but with a black hardware.
I am no longer in possession of this instrument so mods, please close it.